We provide a comfortable, professional atmosphere and encourage your feedback and questions.
M W F: 8-12 & 2-6
T: 9-12 & 2-5
We make every effort to offer a wide spectrum of appointment times to accommodate your individual needs. On your first visit, we will verify your insurance coverage and deductible/co-pay information. Please allow up to 1 hour total time for your initial evaluation and treatment. Subsequent visits typically last up to one hour. Most patients are seen 2 to 3 times per week during the early phases of treatment.
What to Bring
- A written referral from a physician (certain insurances only)
- Current insurance information and cards
- A list of medications your are currently taking
- Loose-fitting clothes, appropriate for exercise
- Shorts are preferred for evaluation of knee patients
- Completed Patient Information Questionnaire
Please download Patient Forms, fill them out and bring them to your appointment.
During the initial evaluation, your physician will ask you to explain your problem and ask various questions that may prompt you to discuss symptoms that you may not believe are even related. This helps us to determine the true cause of your pain.
Following the performance of an extensive and thorough evaluation, an assessment of your problem will be explained to you in detail. We will answer any questions and a treatment program will be developed specifically to meet your individual goals.